We want to put you at ease. Inspire you. Help you with your unique curvy spine journey.
Every assessment, recommendation and treatment we provide is done with your best interests in mind. We always consider your worries and goals in our quest to provide the highest quality care possible. We treat you how we would want to be treated.
Before you arrive
- Specific, detail posture exam and scoliosis screening
- Spinal palpation and observation
- Testing your range of motion, reflexes, muscle strength, and ability to move
- Other standard orthopedic, postural, neurologic, and physical examinations that we feel are necessary
Report of Finding
Since every scoliosis patient’s situation is unique, we develop tailored plans based on your individual findings, goals, and circumstances. No matter what, we will use evidence-based health care and the most up-to-date information to treat your condition. Treatment is usually not performed on the first visit since there are many details to consider and review.
- Observation and Monitoring
- ScoliBalance Exercises and Rehabilitation
- ScoliBrace customized 3D Scoliosis and Kyphosis Bracing
- Referral for co-management, additional advance imaging or orthopedic consultation